• Temp to direct employment with advancement opportunities!
• Pay increases with completion of skill training!
• Excellent affordable benefits!
• Wellness Reimbursement!
• 401k with dollar for dollar company match!
• 10 Paid Holidays with catered meals to celebrate!
Some of the duties for this position include:
• Sanding, assembly & finishing of quality parts
• Load and unload parts on a moving line (Paint dept.)
• Willingness to cross train on various jobs
• Repetitive use of hand tools and eye for detail
• Good Attendance is a must
• 10 hour / 4 day a week work schedule (Monday through Thursday) with some overtime on Fridays and Saturdays
Apply on line at www.ashinmold.com or proresources.com
Come Grow with us!!
Member Job Listings
Click here to see local jobs posted by OCAD members, or to post a job.
- OCAD members may post a job free-of-charge.
- Please check back regularly.
Iowa Workforce Region One Job Listings
Northeast Iowa Network Jobs
Submit a job online
Region One Site
Valuable information for students, job seekers and businesses
Iowa Workforce Development
Answers employment questions for small and large businesses across Iowa
Oelwein Daily Register
Additional local job listings online
IowaJobs.net is a free online resource to all job seekers and is a valuable one for new college grads and first-time job seekers.
GenerationIowa Job Search Site