Ashley Industrial Molding is looking for a talented individual to join our Engineering Team. What is required? Energy, attention to detail, production problem solving methodologies, strong communication skills, and a drive to contribute new ideas to a growing business.
Ashley Industrial Molding is a leading manufacturer of quality SMC compression molded and RIM processed components for the agricultural, industrial, construction, forestry and military markets. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, including safety, quality, and delivery; to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Process planning, layout, improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Create and implement processes to manufacture products in a low-cost, but efficient way.
- Support program launches.
- Assist in developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives through continuous improvement events.
- Performance Design of Experiments, qualification processes and time studies.
- Review and improve fixtures, processes, layouts and specify tools and equipment to achieve cost reductions and improve safety, quality and reliability.
- Create applicable detailed work instruction and manufacturing process documents
- Provide manufacturing engineering support as required and other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with Engineering, Production and Quality departments to support operations (alternative shifts may be required).
- Basic knowledge of compression molding.
- Proven history of applying lean manufacturing
- Ability to maintain high levels of quality.
- Strong commitment to employee safety and training.
- Excellent communication skills and troubleshooting ability.
- Must be a team player.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Technical Degree/Certificate Program or equivalent work experience required.
Ashley Industrial Molding offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package.